RealWear Navigator 520
The RealWear Navigator™ 520 is the latest device in the RealWear Navigator 500 Series. This wearable offers an upgraded "HyperDisplay" which features a 20% larger view than the standard Navigator 500, providing:
- Longer Eye Relief: Position the display further from the eye to see the screen more easily.
- Larger Eye Box: Find the perfect viewing angle with ease.
- Higher Resolution: Sharper visuals and better colour reproduction.
It also maintains the Navigator 500 features that users know and love, making it the best wearable yet:
- Full-Shift, Hands-Free Use: Work comfortably all day with a full-shift battery. Keep hands free and vision unobstructed for maximum safety.
- Revolutionary Modular Design: Expand functionality and tackle even more issues using accessories such as the Thermal Camera Module.
- Enhanced Remote Collaboration: Harness the power of over 200 voice-optimised apps to improve productivity, save travel costs, and reduce equipment downtime.
- Secure and Seamless: Get devices deployed easily and managed securely with the support of RealWear Cloud and MDMs such as Microsoft Intune.
Introducing RealWear Cloud
RealWear Cloud is a software offering designed to empower IT and Business Operations to easily control and manage their entire RealWear device fleet from one easy-to-use interface. Find out more by following this link to our dedicated RealWear Cloud page.
|Operating System||Android 11 (AOSP) + WearHF™ hands-free interface + Enterprise features|
|Chipset||2.0 GHz 8-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 662 with Adreno 610 GPU - OpenGL® ES 3.2 & OpenCL™ 2.0|
|Memory||64GB internal storage / 4GB RAM / MicroSD slot (max card supported 512GB)|
|Connectivity and Sensors||3 IMUs (including 3-axis accelerometers, gyroscopes, eCompass), Bluetooth® 5.1, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac - 2.4 GHz and 5GHz, GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and SBAS, NavIC support, Dual-Frequency GNSS (L1 + L5), Qualcomm ® Sensor-Assisted Positioning|
|Battery||2,600 mAh / 10.0 Wh Li-polymer, rechargeable, hot-swappable|
|Physical Characteristics||IP66, MIL-STD-810H, 6.5 feet / 2-meter drop|
|Ports||1/8” / 3.5mm audio, 1x USB Type-C|
|Display||24° field-of-view, 24-bit colour LCD, 0.35-inch diagonal, outdoor visible, HD (1280X720)|
|Audio||4 digital microphones with active noise cancellation.Accurate voice recognition in noise up to 100 dBA Internal 94 dBA loudspeaker|
|Multimedia||48 MP Sensor, PDAF with LED flashlight, Up to 1080p @ 60fps, >6x zoom in HD, video stabilisation. codecs: VP8, VP9, H.264, H.265 HEVC|
|Device Industry Use Cases||Construction,Energy,Facilities Management,Healthcare,Industrial|
|Device Applications||Connected Worker|